Feel Good Festivals Internships
The following is a portion of what interns are responsible for:
- Assist with promotional activities and event management for special events.
- Assist with program development including set-up & tear down at events, site coordination, and more.
- Work all Feel Good Festivals events on- and off-site.
- Assist the Event Manager with upkeep of the organizations website, on-line registration and answering the public's questions regarding events.
- Develop flyers, correspondence and other print materials such as program booklets, e-mail newsletter, and advertisements.
- Assist in developing proposals to corporate sponsors, contributors, etc.
- Assist in marketing strategies.
- Help organize educational events.
- Perform administrative duties such as retrieving incoming telephone calls, correspondence, assist with the preparation for meetings, and direct mail coordination.
- Spring Internship Program includes ABQ Beer Week & ABQ Blues & Brews events. All interns MUST work these events.
- Fall Internship Program includes ABQ Hopfest event. All interns MUST work this event.
- It is important that interns have the ability to develop ideas, follow through on program initiatives, and deal effectively with the public. Experience with desktop publishing programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, InDesign, Photoshop) is highly desirable. Interns are also expected to work at special events, which occasionally occur on evenings and weekends.